Prepare your workshop with a multipack of 42mm Tubeless Valves.
Made from lightweight anodized aluminum, Peaty’s tubeless valves are a universal 42mm length and fit most tubeless rims including carbon, Enduro and DH rims.
The large soft rubber base easily creates an airtight seal on valve holes up to 8mm diameter.
The integrated valve core remover caps make removing the valve and topping up with sealant a breeze when in the workshop or on the trails.
Valves for Life!
If you manage to break, snap, bend or crack our valves then we'll fix or replace them free of charge! [Terms and Conditions apply].
- Remove valve cap, o-ring and lock nut.
- Insert valve through valve hole in rim.
- Push the o-ring onto valve stem.
- Thread the lock nut onto valve stem.
- Hand tighten lock nut until firm.
- Screw on valve cap to remove the valve core
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.